The Combat Control School Heritage Foundation is pleased to announce the completion and submission of the new Combat Control history book, titled U.S. AIR FORCE SPECIAL TACTICS - COMBAT CONTROL TEAM HISTORY. The CCSHF advance book sale ended December 31, 2021 and the introductory price of $135.00 has expired.
As previously planned, the delivery of the manuscript has already transferred to the publisher AuthorHouse, with future sales by AuthorHouse, Amazon.com, and others; retail price $165.00. For ordering information, email your request to email@example.com .
We will be publishing the retail links to purchase the books, when AuthorHouse releases the links to us.
Thank you to the following individuals whose unwavering support and invaluable contributions made the publication of CCT-History book a treasured account of those who honorably served our Country.
- Dr. James G. Roche, Secretary of the Air Force #20 (2001-2005)
- Major General Robert B. Patterson USAF, (Retired)
- Brigadier General Robert G. Armfield, USAF (Retired)
- The Combat Control School Heritage Foundation Board of Directors
- CMSgt James Lyons, USAF (Retired) Director
- CMSgt Gene Adcock, USAF (Retired) President
- MSgt Barry Gayles, USAF (Retired) Webmaster
- Ms. Ann M. Samson, YMCA Executive (Retired) Volunteer Fundraiser
Please Accept my Heartfelt Gratitude and Admiration,
CMSgt Gene Adcock, USAF (Retired)
CCT-History Book Author and CCSHF Founding Director
Thank you to the generous donors who made the publication of this history book possible:
Gold Star Donors (gifts of $10,000 and greater)
- Dr. James G. Roche, Secretary of the Air Force #20 (retired)
- Ann Samson in memory of Dale D. Samson, USAF
- Author Gene Adcock, CMSgt, USAF CCT Retired
Silver Star Donors (gifts of $5,000-$9,999)
- Michael Chris Adcock
- Anonymous Combat Control Association Member
- Combat Control Association Board of Directors
- Combat Control Foundation Board of Directors
Bronze Star Donors (gifts of $2,500-$4,999)
- Mark Adcock Supported by his Daughters in the Casas, Forte and Sollie Families
We are All Dedicated to the Preservation of our Warrior Heritage
Not a Reprint
Not just a compilation of the two 'Eye of the Storm' volumes, this historical record contains new content, images, graphics, and addendums. From a Special Operators perspective of the entire Afghanistan War, this volume shares fascinating, insights into the heroic actions of John Chapman, the posthumous award of the Medal of Honor, and it introduces historical events and topics torn from the frontpage headlines of today's history.
In July 2021, AuthorHouse accepted from the CCSHF, the manuscript for 'U.S. Air Force Special Tactics, Combat Control Team History', a hard cover publication.
The publishing process has been launched, with a production and release forecast, for the 2nd Quarter, of 2022.
At an estimated ten-pounds, this 12" x 12" hard cover book format, will have approximately eight hundred pages, featuring more than 1,000 inserts, hundreds of color photographs, graphics, charts, with new and previously un-released historical references.
This is an historical account of U.S. Air Force Special Tactics Combat Controllers at the tip-of-the-spear in the War on Terror, and in humanitarian relief actions around the globe.
This is is not just a re-print of 'The Eye of the Storm' series.
The 'U.S. Air Force Special Tactics Combat Control Team History' publication is a keepsake historical record for Combat Controllers, their immediate and extended families, for the U.S. Air Force Special Operations Community and for all Special Operations, and Special Tactics Forces.